"School teach kids the greatest love story in all of literature is the one where a 19-year-old guy and his 13-year-old girlfriend rack up a body count and then kill themselves together. Then when kids learn the lesson, everyone blames pop music."
The Devil’s Mixtape - Mary Borsellino
Finished a second read-through of this at work today. Was quite an effort not to sob in the break room.
It hurts a lot to read this book, but it also feels good.
- kishona likes this
- melissathevampireslayer likes this
- abadinfluenceplace likes this
- himynameisrandom likes this
- kathrynmc reblogged this from chameleonlurks
- rynia likes this
- slytherinhouse-princess reblogged this from luipaardjack
- luipaardjack reblogged this from alonglostletter
- alonglostletter reblogged this from mercy-misrule
- havecrayonswilltravel likes this
- cmshaw likes this
- freshprincehans reblogged this from pluckyminna
- pluckyminna reblogged this from mercy-misrule
- notalwaysweak likes this
- chameleonlurks likes this
- toxicnotebook likes this
- mercy-misrule reblogged this from chameleonlurks
- mercy-misrule likes this
- chameleonlurks posted this